Easy Post Service (Customers outside Melbourne)
- Print and complete Sharpening Order Form.
- Purchase an A5 mailer from Australia Post (220mm x 160mm x 77mm) and…
- Package your blades and scissors:
- Easy Method:
- Place blades into a one of our blade boxes, and place inside above mailer.
- Bubblewrap scissors individually, place in box.
- Fill all spaces with newspaper or foam peanuts.
- Wrap scissors, and clipperblades securely and individually in bubblewrap. (Clipperblades can be wrapped in pairs, in newspaper).
- Fill all spaces with newspaper or foam peanuts. Ensure all secure and no movement inside the package.
- We recommend you DO NOT SEND in plastic blade boxes. These are not secure enough to prevent damage.
- Include the order form inside the box.
- You can use this mailing label and sign the Dangerous Goods Statement.
- Send to:
P.O. Box 268
North Melbourne, Vic, 3051
Your credit card is debited just prior to return shipment, and we email your invoice at that time. All work is guaranteed, so contact us if you have any issues.
If you sent us a blade box, we will send it back to you for re-use. If you do not have one, we recommend you order one on your Order Form. It is cheap insurance, and saves you packing up time. They are terrific for storing your blades in the shop, and separating your working blades from those that need sharpening.
Turn-around Time: We will process your order within 24 hours and return to you by courier service or Australia Post, depending on location. If there are any issues, or additional expenses we will contact you before any work is done.
Alternatively, arrange your blade and scissor sharpening via: